Sunday, September 17, 2006

It would have been more, I know it would have, if Chelsea hadn't had to hang on to their lead with 10 men! How could that referee, Mark Riley, send Ballack off with a straight RED? He stomped on Sissoko but it wasn't on purpose! He didn't deserve a RED! Sissoko actually should have been sent off in the first half la!
YOU MEAN POKE. NOW BALLACK IS OUT FOR THE NEXT 3 MATCHES!
I was hardly daring to breathe. My sister was telling me to calm down in the dying moments but she was also very scared. Sheva didn't really have a good game. I miss JoeCole and ArjenRobben! But 3 points is 3 points and Chelsea is very pro. Happy!
Had a good talk with Jude (I miss her, she drew a picture of her house on MSN la!) and Clara (No moneh no honeh) on MSN, and Vernon who's supporting ManU and Nathanael (henceforth known as Nat but not to be confused with Nat Tan) who's supporting Arsenal.
I shall blog about the CCM-POP BBQ. It was fun! We had lots of good food, had fun with the games, and I really got to talk and know the people from other cells better so it was really fun. Today's sermon was really good because I felt it was speaking to me and this week just seemed like such a blessed one (beware Monday cos it's Closed Memo day but I'll be meeting Clara for ice cream which will cheer me up much) But yes, on the whole, I really felt so at peace.
Anyway, my sister was saying how the "Ong and Leong" show on 98.7, Ong is a Pool supporter and Leong is a Chelsea supporter and cos Chelsea won, Ong is supposed to "Moo"whenever Leong tells him to. Omigod. Funny sia. I won't be home in time to catch that! Ice-creaming with Clara.
LA LA LA LA LA. HAPPINESS. (until tmr- this will be a repeat post in my lj)
Aren't dreams supposed to be manifestations of your sub-conscious? If it truly is, then why can't I let things go? If they're meant to be the opposite of reality, then yes, it's way too true.
I almost wish I could hate you but I know I never will. Heaven by your side.